The father is the king of the house and so is the head of the family. But he does not actually live the king-like life, you will agree with me on this. He is a king as far as the decision making in the house is concerned but otherwise he is working hard for his family, unlike a king. So, how about treating your dad as a king this father’s day? Make your dad realize that he is not just a money-making machine for you but a lot more than that and you truly love and honor him for what he is doing for you.
Being in the US capital is a surety that you can have an awesome Father’s Day with your dad. It is a holiday and your dad is free to be treated like a king. Isn’t it a plus point that it’s Sunday! If it were a working day, it would have been comparatively different planning everything and making your father available. Here are some of the ways you can have a good time with your father.
- Take your father for a brunch at his favorite restaurant where special dining and entertainment for the family is being offered.
- Make your dad cool off at any of the Washington DC water parks.
- Make your dad enjoy roller-coasters etc at any Washington, Maryland or Virginia terrific amusement parks.
- Take him to a dinner cruise.
- Take him to the magnificent gardens in the Washington DC area if he likes the colorful flowers and their fragrance.
- You can plan hiking and picnicking as the best hiking places are great family picnic spots too.
But this isn’t just enough to make the king of the house feel like king really. A king is not a king if luxury and elegance are separated from him. No matter where in Washington DC, Maryland or Virginia you plan to celebrate the Father’s Day, hire a DC limousine for traveling. Believe it! It won’t cost much and you will treat your father with luxury with Washington DC car service.